Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Funny little things...


So... I realize that some things just aren't the same in words as they are in visually
and some things aren't as good visually as they are in words (twilight?)

But I have to try and explain some thing that happened today
though they were probably better if you saw them

First, I went to Kohls
I swear everything in the store was 50% or more off!
Bad for me, good for the store... nuff said

I ran errands this afternoon which included driving my roommate to the airport
I'm sure anyone around was looking at the three of us quite curiously
as Caitlin, Cort and I embraced for a hug and jumped up and down
screaming "we'll miss you," "Keep me updated!" "I'll text you!" "Send me Pictures"
Oh, and there was something about ways to keep each other sane when our families are driving us crazy (though my family would never drive me crazy ;)
I'm sure we looked crazy
And to add to it we made sure this nice airport worker took a picture of us
Yay! I totally love those girls!!!

To add to the list of good today... or absolutely hilarious if you were there
My mom getting a massage (things our of her mouth usually are incomprehensible noises, groans and cries; or weird phrases she made up)
Seeing Cortney's "I can't believe that's what that means" face
Driving around with my best friend, singing out loud to random crazy songs that I don't know the lyrics to (only she gets the privilege of hearing me belt it out)
Doing the swiffer sweeper dance for Cortney and my Mom

And best of all... and I don't care if you think I'm a dork
Someone sent me roses!
I don't know if they realize it or not
but I'm a sucker for flowers
I've always said that any guy could win me over with flowers ;)

So the day was brilliant! I wish you could have shared it with us!
So much fun

I will say this...
I miss all my friends off in their random places
I am beyond happy that my little bundles called dogs are okay (they both almost died today from anaphylactic shock) :(

Otherwise...
I am focusing on the good in life and loving this Christmas break

No comments:

Post a Comment