Monday, December 13, 2010

To my precious audience of one... hey there ;)

I should be studying for finals but I decided to quickly write here.

I had the best discussion I have had in a while with my good friends Callie and Ben
(well... Jared was there for part of the beginning)
We talked about thing all over the place...

Dream Houses... including Jared's very specific design and Callie's emphasis on "nice" ;)
Dance
Christmas Traditions

Later in the day Callie, Ben and I talked on...
Trials
My divorce and the struggles and hidden blessings from it
Dating... of course
Friends
Family
True conversion to the Gospel
What makes us... us
Marriage and what makes it work
What makes us Happiest in Life
Along with a few other random things

I wish you all could talk with Ben and Callie.
They are an amazing couple
I guess I am just saying,
I appreciated our conversation
I feel every one needs a stimulating conversation sometimes
this one made me reflect and ponder a lot

I learned yet again from the old,
what I need to be on a continued search for

So please,
don't forget to stop and think
what can I learn from this
It may even be,
What have I forgotten I learned from this.

We go through trials to lean and become stronger in this life
So we may return unto Him
Don't forget to learn from trials and be grateful for them

I wish you the best on you finals :)

Elisha

No comments:

Post a Comment